|All Rights Reserved by House Of Flooring & Cabinets
|Laminate flooring in Orange county Ca , Laminate flooring Contractor
|Carpet in Irvine, Tustin, Ranch Santa Margarita, Mission Viejo, Aliso Viejo
|Appliances Installation - Fucets & Sinks Installation - Shower Glass Door - Mouldings Plumbing - Painting -
Framing & Carpentering - Cabinets - Custom Stairs - Flooring & Wall Tile & Stone - Fireplace Tile & Stone - Carpeting
- Stone Fabrication - Electerical - Handrail
|4 Years Free Financing, No Interest, No Finance Charge
Visit Our Showroom Or Call for Estimate (866)940-2494
|All Rights Reserved by House Of Remodeling
|HOUSE OF REMODELING INC
DIRECT WAREHOUSE PRICING WITH PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
Orange County, CA (866)940-2494 LA County, CA
GENERAL CONTRACTOR, STONE & TILE CONTRACTOR, CARPET & FLOORING CONTRACTOR
BONDED & INSURE
Contractors License: #885212
LAMINATE CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Place rugs or floor mats on heavy traffic areas.
- Use a clean dust mop, and mop the floor as usual.
- Use a cotton or cloth mop and clear, warm water. For heavier cleaning, use a solution of one-cup
household vinegar mixed into one gallon of warm water. Only dampen the mop slightly to avoid leaving
watermarks. Sponge mops can cause streaking and are not recommended. Do not use soap- or
detergent-based, wax-based, or abrasive cleaners- soaps and waxes leave a residue and abrasive
cleansers can scratch the laminate.
- Occasionally vacuum or sweep to eliminate loose dust and debris.
- Never use a steam cleaner.
- Never try to refinish or sand a laminate floor.
- When moving heavy objects across the floor always use extra care.
- Never use scouring powder products, steel wool, or abrasives.